Friday, September 12, 2008

The 1st Window.

This is the initial window of oppurtunity in Joe's window. We just finshed two weeks of visiting by Kerry's Dad, Paul Clark. We don't get to see him much, but he has such a great attiude every time he comes. Kerry got to visit with her brothe and sister and many of their children on several occasions. They went to Yellowstone and our family cabin at Bear Lake. I went to Seattle in middle of the visit to see my good freinds Russ and Mindy Wiscombe and Dan Tippetts. We also snuck in a visit to Husky Stadium to see BYU play Washington and a visit to Safeco Field to see the Yankees and Mariner's game. it was an awesome weekend and I even got to go to Spuds to have some world famous fish and chips! Yum! Yum!


I am anxioulsy waiting the out come of the baseball season and hope my Red Sox's make it to the play offs. Then I can prouldy wear my Red Sox's jacket!



Kerry and I just finished another widow of oppurtunity, serving as Inner City Missionaries in a Spanish speaking branch of the church. Since Kerry does't speak much Spanish, it was hard for her, but she carried a great spirit every Sunday. We had many great oppurtinites to help and serve others.


I will put some photos on the site next week. Remember to keep yur windows clean so that you can see those oppurtunites when they confront you!

Joe

1 comment:

Joe Gray said...

We are going to Bear Lake this weekend 9/24/2010 to check out the leaves